Looking for something to read? We’ve just added the new winter issue to our online library as well as the annual edition of Recycling Technology.
Important topics covered in issue #6 are:
- Company profile: Ragg Recycling
- Interview: Vipan Garg of B Lal Steel Shredding
- Interview: Gary Giles of Ogel
- The annual Plastics Special
- Recyclers face ‘very dynamic’ battery market
- Pollutec expo review
- BIR trade update: Global scrap scene reunites in Brussels
- Scrap market analysis ferrous, non-ferrous, nickel & stainless, plastics, paper & textiles
Meanwhile, the autumn issue includes a country report about the recycling sector in Italy. Our team visited various companies, such as Panizzolo, West Recycling, Com.Steel, Deral, and Elle Elle. A video interview with the first two companies have been published on our Youtube channel.
Also, the 2022 edition of Recycling Technology features a varied collection of articles, best practice stories, interviews and R&D updates. Content available free of charge includes;
- 1000t shear ramps up production at Belgian scrap yard
- Sorting masters keep pushing boundaries
- Dr Lisa O’Donoghue: empowering LCD recyclers with ‘a piece of art’
- Rare earth recovery breakthroughs… not so rare anymore
- Fire Rover wants to put out all battery fires
- How to tackle beverage cans and aerosols
- COVER STORY: Newell Recycling Equipment – new challenge for a long-established shredder manufacturer
- BlakerTech’s successful diversification into metals recycling equipment
- Steinert helps recyclers open the door to digitalisation
- Vezzani: shearing without compromise
Still looking for something to read? Our online library is available here, containing all issues going back until 2005.
Would you like to share any interesting developments or article ideas with us? Don't hesitate to contact us.