Looking for something to read? We’ve just added the new winter issue to our online library as well as the annual edition of Recycling Technology.
Important topics covered in issue #6 are:
- Company profile: Ragg Recycling
- Interview: Vipan Garg of B Lal Steel Shredding
- Interview: Gary Giles of Ogel
- The annual Plastics Special
- Recyclers face ‘very dynamic’ battery market
- Pollutec expo review
- BIR trade update: Global scrap scene reunites in Brussels
- Scrap market analysis ferrous, non-ferrous, nickel & stainless, plastics, paper & textiles
Meanwhile, the autumn issue includes a country report about the recycling sector in Italy. Our team visited various companies, such as Panizzolo, West Recycling, Com.Steel, Deral, and Elle Elle. A video interview with the first two companies have been published on our Youtube channel.
Also, the 2022 edition of Recycling Technology features a varied collection of articles, best practice stories, interviews and R&D updates. Content available free of charge includes;
- 1000t shear ramps up production at Belgian scrap yard
- Sorting masters keep pushing boundaries
- Dr Lisa O’Donoghue: empowering LCD recyclers with ‘a piece of art’
- Rare earth recovery breakthroughs… not so rare anymore
- Fire Rover wants to put out all battery fires
- How to tackle beverage cans and aerosols
- COVER STORY: Newell Recycling Equipment – new challenge for a long-established shredder manufacturer
- BlakerTech’s successful diversification into metals recycling equipment
- Steinert helps recyclers open the door to digitalisation
- Vezzani: shearing without compromise
Still looking for something to read? Our online library is available here, containing all issues going back until 2005.