Looking for something to read? We’ve just added the new autumn issue to our online library as well as the annual edition of Recycling Technology.
The latest issue of the magazine includes a country report about the recycling sector in Italy. Our team visited various companies, such as Panizzolo, West Recycling, Com.Steel, Deral, and Elle Elle. A video interview with the first two companies have been published on our Youtube channel. You can also view the dedicated photo gallery to take a look behind the scenes.
Other topics explored in issue #5 are;
- Company profile: Romco Metals has big plans for Africa
- Interview: Tony Selvaggio of eSmart, Florida
- Everyday artefacts lost in translation
- The rebirth of medical scrap metal
- Mapping the latest battery trends
- Events coming soon: industry getting back to normal
- XRF analysis of catalytic converters
Meanwhile, the 2022 edition of Recycling Technology features a varied collection of articles, best practice stories, interviews and R&D updates. Content available free of charge includes;
- 1000t shear ramps up production at Belgian scrap yard
- Sorting masters keep pushing boundaries
- Dr Lisa O’Donoghue: empowering LCD recyclers with ‘a piece of art’
- Rare earth recovery breakthroughs… not so rare anymore
- Fire Rover wants to put out all battery fires
- How to tackle beverage cans and aerosols
- COVER STORY: Newell Recycling Equipment – new challenge for a long-established shredder manufacturer
- BlakerTech’s successful diversification into metals recycling equipment
- Steinert helps recyclers open the door to digitalisation
- Vezzani: shearing without compromise
Still looking for something to read? Our online library is available here, containing all issues going back until 2005.
Would you like to share any interesting developments or article ideas with us? Don't hesitate to contact us.