Once a year, we publish the exclusive magazine Recycling Technology. This title covers hi-tech R&D projects, cutting-edge recycling systems, innovative business models, and much more. The new edition is out now!
Looking for some inspiration for your recycling enterprise, or a new equipment specialist? Grab the latest copy of Recycling Technology, which once again features top content directly from the engineers, tech pioneers, academia and veteran entrepreneurs.
Topics addressed in the new issue of Recycling Technology include;
- round-up of next-generation sorting systems
- recycled aluminium in the automotive sector
- iCycle; Fraunhofer’s solution for composite materials
- creating high-grade concrete from old concrete
- analysis of plastic scrap to meet higher quality demands
- alternative recycling methods for end-of-life tyres
- extracting rare earths with….corn
- recycling spent pickling liquors via spray pyrolysis
Of course, the new magazine also features best practices from leading technology suppliers. Big brands sharing their experiences and product launches include: Starlinger; Ad Rem; Vecoplan; Shred-Tech; Metso; Lindner; Forrec; Komptech; C.E.G. Group; and Vezzani.
Would you like to share any interesting developments or article ideas with us? Don't hesitate to contact us.