With their robust design and intelligent throughput-optimised control, Barradas Rotary Shears (BRS) are suitable for continuous operation even with the most difficult materials.
Machine-specific designed cutting tools and speeds also offer maximum flexibility and make the Barradas Rotary Shears versatile pre-shredders. High plant availability, low operating and maintenance costs as well as an increase in the economic efficiency of the overall plant are the basis for the development of our Rotary Shears – the newest generation of pre-shredding.
The BRS 4CUT consists of four individually driven cutting shafts for shredding a wide range of different materials. The shaft sets have cutting knives which are mounted on the shafts and equipped with feed hooks. The knives rotate against each other and deliver a corresponding shredding result in regard of the knife width.
• Extremely robust machine housing with torsionally stiff housing construction due to rib stiffeners
• Replaceable wear-lining in the entire cutting unit
• High cutting force pulses due to strong gear reduction
• Extremely robust gear technology
• Shock absorbers protecting the transmission from excessive pulse power
• Electronic reversing technology limits the mechanical stress on the cutting shafts and the drive system
• Weatherproof construction
BRS 4CUT ADVANTAGES:
• Highest throughput due to optimal machine design
• Even the most difficult materials can be processed due to our Barradas ICS control system
• The production of the shaft sets is made of high quality materials with special wear protection
• Gear units are designed with a high power reserve
• Gearboxes are protected against overload by a rubber buffer bearing
• Shaft quick-change system
• High availability
• Robust construction
Internationally, customers trust in our constantly growing know-how, our committed service and our innovative thinking. From responses to a customer survey on the Barradas brand in 2020, the following attributes were confirmed by our customers:
– Ready for action
WHO WE ARE?
Barradas stands for innovative recycling performance. The company, based in Dortmund, Germany has many years of experience in the refurbishing and production of new recycling machines, plants, and parts subject to wear and tear. Our main focuses are: machine building and plant construction and realisation; consulting for the optimisation of existing machines and recycling lines; concepts for new plants as well as service and wear parts for recycling machines
POWER, SPEED AND PRECISION
Behind this are innovative, customised plant solutions and concepts, along with massive and robust machines, a ready-to-go, competent and goal-oriented team as well as precise work in every process step. We accept all challenges in the market.
Don't hesitate to contact us to share your input and ideas. Subscribe to the magazine or (free) newsletter.