The ninth edition of the Sensor-Based Sorting & Control Conference is taking place in Aachen, Germany, from April 13 to 14, 2022. The two-day event will highlight state-of-the-art sorting innovations in the worldwide recycling sector.
Accurate sorting is vital to recycling operations everywhere. The SBSC 2022 will be addressing exciting developments and pioneering projects that may take industry players to new heights. The dedicated sorting technology conference also provides a networking platform for scientists, developers, manufacturers and plant operators to exchange know-how and experience.
Interested parties are invited to give presentations (in English) about:
- Sensor-based characterisation and sorting,
- Sensor-based material flow monitoring,
- Sensor-based process control,
- Data processing and application of machine learning algorithms,
- Development of sensor technologies,
- Peripherals of sensor-based technologies.
Topics may refer to theoretical and practical aspects, methodological and empirical approaches as well as case studies and research activities. Application-oriented contributions are welcome. Please use the existing template to create an abstract.
Call for papers schedule:
- Submission of abstracts: October 11, 2021,
- Notification of acceptance: October 25, 2021,
- Submission of full papers: January 11, 2021.
Participation will be complimentary for presenting authors. General attendees can register for the event online in October.
Would you like to share any interesting developments or article ideas with us? Don't hesitate to contact us.