Pollutec 2021: a hybrid edition bringing real solutions for a new ecological model
From tackling pollution and its harmful effects to protecting the environment and combating climate change, for over 40 years Pollutec has positioned itself as the benchmark event for the environmental and energy transitions.
- 2,200 exhibiting companies
- 70,000 professionals under one roof for 4 days
- 150 innovations unveiled
- 400 talks
- 128 countries represented
- 10 major sectors: Waste Management – Water Management – Energy & Energy Efficiency – Polluted sites and soils – Sustainable Cities – Air Quality, Odours, Noise – Instrumentation, Metrology, Analysis – Risk management and prevention – Biodiversity & Natural Environments – Authorities, groups, and Institutions
This year, pride of place goes to 5 key themes addressing very topical issues: Decarbonising industry, Managing water resources, Biodiversity and business, Managing biowaste, and Combating soil artificialisation.
At every edition, the show highlights innovations and emerging issues and brings together all those involved in the environment – from France and elsewhere – with a single goal: to facilitate meetings and provide solutions for the environmental challenges facing industry, cities, and regions.
This year, for the 1st time, Pollutec won’t be just a physical event. Following the success of Pollutec Online, the show will also offer digital formats such as streamed and recorded broadcasts of talks, webinars, and virtual business meetings.
So please join us 12 – 15 October 2021 at Lyon Eurexpo – so that we can work together to bring about the ecological transition!
Learn more at www.pollutec.com
* Numbers from Pollutec 2018