The preparations for this year’s Top 100 are in full swing. We now invite you to submit your recommendations for the nominees long list of 2022.
Who do you think deserves a place amongst the TOP 100 recycling innovators of 2022? And why? Please offer your suggestions and, who knows, you may see a familiar face in our special summer issue.
The criteria are pretty flexible to match the great variety of the global recycling sector. For example, you can nominate companies as well as individuals.
Your nominee may have:
• Launched (or expanded) a company
• Started a special project
• Acquired a patent
• Won funding
• Set a recycling record
• Serve as an industry advocate/watchdog
• Serve as a judge/panellist/speaker
• Represent a niche market
• Represent a developing market
• Represent a family company
• Be a leading woman in scrap
• Be a next-generation recycling leader
• Have made a social impact
• Tell the story of recycling (reports, R&D, books, documentary, art)
You may even know someone who embodies all of the above qualifications. At any rate, we are very curious to find out who you think should make the 2022 list!
Reach out to us via: [email protected]
Would you like to share any interesting developments or article ideas with us? Don't hesitate to contact us.