The Awards for Excellence in Recycling and Waste Management will take place on the 18 May 2022 at the five-star Landmark Hotel in London. Interested parties can submit their pitch up until Friday 11 March.
There are 17 categories, including:
- Best local recycling initiative
- Best recycling company of the year (per commodity)
- Best health & safety initiative of the year
- Best collection of the year
- Best circular economy success story
- Local authority figure/team of the year
- NEW: contribution to tackling net zero goals
More 400 people gathered at the Landmark Hotel in 2021 to celebrate industry pioneers. John Lawrie Metals was the winner in the ‘best metals recycler’ category while Bright Green Plastics won ‘best plastics recycler’ and Shredall SDS Group was named ‘best paper recycler’.
‘As one of the most prestigious events in the environmental calendar, the awards luncheon allows for a unique opportunity to gain industry recognition and promote the efforts of your colleagues and clients in recycling, reuse and waste reduction,’ the organiser says.
Companies are invited to submit their entry for free in up to two categories.
Would you like to share any interesting developments or article ideas with us? Don't hesitate to contact us.