The annual e-scrap recycling conference (IERC) is an important date on our calendar. Parties interested in making a presentation at the Salzburg event are invited to send an abstract by July 31.
The conference will once again feature keynote speeches from innovative recycling firms, the Austrian ministry, EU Commission officials as well as manufacturers. The event will take place from 18-20 January 2023. Ideas and inquiries can be submitted to [email protected] in the coming weeks.
The programme will cover:
- Changing waste regulations
- Circular Economy ambitions and future vision
- Smart sorting & artificial intelligence
- Next generation electronics: drones, e-textiles, medical devices etc.
- Battery recycling & e-mobility
- How to deal with plastics in the e-scrap waste stream
- Reuse and refurbishment success stories
- Extended producer responsibility regulations
- Waste export restrictions and trade trends
- Safe transport
- The EU Green Deal
- Software & the Internet of Things
- Worthy achievements in eco-design / sustainable products
A large exhibition area with over 60 booths provides a great opportunity to reach key industry decision makers and to find out what’s new in the global electronics sector. This is complemented by receptions and the annual networking dinner. Also, several workshops and plant tours will be organised on the last day of the conference.
Would you like to share any interesting developments or article ideas with us? Don't hesitate to contact us.