The number of applications for plastics are becoming more and more diverse every year. The big question remains; what is the best way to process and recycle it in an efficient and eco-friendly manner. The digital trade fair D-EXPO Circular Economy aims to find the answer.
The virtual conference is taking place from April 13–16 and is free to attend for all visitors. The event, organised by Carl Hanser Verlag, spans four “live days” featuring many live streams, interviews, and presentations touching on all aspects of plastics technology.
After each presentation, individual questions can be put to the experts. Presentation files will be available as “video-on-demand” on the event’s website following the fair. Besides, the virtual conference thrives on great transparency: anyone visiting the trade fair agrees to be visible with at least their name when registering. So during the event, “everyone can see everyone” and, if desired, address other attendees and exhibitors directly via chat.
Exhibitors represent the fields of machinery, processing equipment, plastics recycling, process management, sustainability, and consulting. Thus, D-EXPO Circular Economy creates the opportunity to inform, get informed, and exchange ideas first-hand about important innovations and trends as well as new products and services – no matter where you are in the world.
All advantages at a glance:
- New trade fair: discover innovative products and offers
- Up-to-date live event: enjoy direct communication with all exhibitors
- Informative supporting program: web conferences, lectures, interviews and discussion rounds
- Presentation recordings available on-demand after the show
- Simply digital: convenient and efficient access from home
- Free of charge for visitors: simply register and be there
Would you like to share any interesting developments or article ideas with us? Don't hesitate to contact us.